A simple blog dedicated to my daily style moods.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Soccer step mom.

Don't get me wrong, I love Lululemon clothes and when I inherited two step kids who are very active in soccer I get to view a weekly parade of soccer moms and their fancy yoga clothes. I'm not feeling it. Since I choose to spend my clothing dollars on pieces that don't make me feel guilty that I don't work out, it's always a challenge on Saturday mornings to get dressed. I try to take pieces from my weekly wardrobe and find ways to "cas" them up. A nice pair of flat sandals + a panama hat is the route I went today.

Hat- Panama from a boutique in Laguna Beach
Jeans- Hudson skinny rolled up
Shirt- Bought at Boheme boutique in SLC
Flip flops- Yellow Box
Dog- Missing... Likely getting into trouble somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment