A simple blog dedicated to my daily style moods.

Monday, September 10, 2012

East coast office visit.

I'm a west coast girl through and through. I love a casual, chic (yet put-together) style that lets me express my personality while feeling trendy, professional, creative and fun all at the same time. However, whenever I visit the east coast (which isn't often), I somehow feel the need to be a bit more conservative. My office in Utah has a casual dress code and our Connecticut branch is the only office in our organization I know of that employs a business casual dress code. Business cas is so not me, I don't do slacks paired with button ups or cardigans over sheath dresses (Zzzz...I think I just nodded off). Here's what I put together today to satisfy my split personality mood...

Shorts- JCrew
Blazer + tank top- Nordstrom Rack
Tights- TJ Maxx
Heels- hautelook.com
Scarf- Bought at a boutique called Whimsy in Park City, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment